Labels

Friday, September 30, 2011

For Caity...and anyone else who is interested

My dear sister asked me to attempt a headband she saw once, so she sent me a picture and I went to work.  I AM so in love, in fact I made the tester today and am still wearing it.  Its comfortable, fits snug and is super cute...so if anyone wants one I'm selling them for $5.  This is for you sis, I'll send you yours soon.

P.S.  I hate taking pictures of myself...I feel like I'm at the dentist office waiting for the X-Ray to take...so I apologize for the weird self-portraits--its a hard job but somebody has to be the model.



Currently Not in Stock but available to order in any size (or color)!

2 comments:

  1. Your site is fabulous! I'm so pleased to be the aunt of a wonderful creator like you! Your kids are so adorable and the hats too! They are as beautiful as your voice!

    ReplyDelete